The Top 10 Reasons Why I Am Afraid to Write!
1. My writing will not be productive.
2. I don’t have anything important to say.
3. I will get rejected.
4. My writing won’t make a difference.
5. My writing will be utter crap.
6. I won’t be able to follow through with my ideas.
7. I won’t want to share my writing.
8. My mean college poetry writing teacher will come back to haunt me.
9. I can’t write like…. (insert amazing author here).
10. Trying = Failing.
“Go out into the world and run straight at whatever you fear the most.”
— Kerr Cuhulain
Thanks to my friends and my Nerdlution goal I am writing again. It is scary and not very pretty. But I am so thankful for this challenge. What fears are you facing and beating with your Nerdlution goals? I’d love to hear about your struggles and your accomplishments in the comments section.